A friend got in touch with me recently and asked if I could monogram the cuff of a pillowcase. This is the process I follow to figure out what design and what colors they want.
- I ask what initials they want and then do mock ups of all the different font options I have.
- Once my customer picks the option they like the best, we figure out color choices. She picked the circular monogram with the beading around it.
- Now we pick which color option she likes best. In this case, my customer went with yellow letters surrounded by white beading.
Once my customer dropped off the pillowcase, I had to get it ready to be monogrammed.
- You need to seam rip the cuff of the pillow. I like to do this so that you don’t see any of the stitches inside the pillow.
- Next find the middle of the cuff, and embroider it on your machine.
- Pin the cuff back in place.
- Sew the two seam lines again.
Now enjoy your newly monogrammed pillowcase! As always let me know if you have any questions!